We thank you for your interest in providing feedback for one of our products. While we welcome both positive and negative reviews, please keep the following in mind while posting:
- Please limit the length of your review. The more direct and concise the review, the more helpful it will be to fellow swimmers, but also avoid one or two word reviews.
- Avoid offensive or abusive language. These reviews are public, and swimmers of all ages have access to them.
- Use as much detail as possible in the review. What did you truly like or dislike about the product?
- Please avoid commenting on shipping, customer service, or any other factor not directly related to the functionality of the product. After your product has arrived, you will be asked to leave Feedback regarding those issues.
- Please do not engage in arguments with other posters, and don't reference other reviews in your review. Visible reviews often change and a referenced review might not be available.
- Avoid referencing prices, and discounts, as these change often.
- We ask that you don't post errors regarding the website (be it typo's, miscategorization, or otherwise) in a product review. Please e-mail these to our content management personel at email@example.com.
All reviews, ratings, and other submitted content is the sole property of Swim2000.com, and maybe be used in any fashion at Swim2000.com's discretion. We reserve the right to deny or alter any review based on the reviews grammatical integrity and spelling, or for any other reason not forseen. By submitting a review to Swim2000, you acknowledge that you, not Swim2000, are responsible for the contents of your submission.
Reviews are generally posted with one business week.