Save up to 8%
The neroXII was designed for one thing: making people swim faster. Analysis of swim bio-metrics shows that drag is the major limitation in performance. Since ...
Product ID: NEROXIIF
The neroXII was designed for one thing: making people swim faster. Analysis of swim bio-metrics shows that drag is the major limitation in performance. Since drag is exponential any small change can translate into a substantial improvement to performance.Product Features include:
- The first step in creating the neroXII was developing a fabric that can help shape the swimmer into a more hydrodynamic position. NeroXII uses a more compressive fabric than we've ever used before.Our French made fabric uses 56% more elasthane fibers than the neroTX. More compression results in a more streamlined body position and a reduction in drag.
- While many manufacturers talk about the compressive features of their fabric, we make sure we squeeze every piece of performance from our material. When stretched laterally, our neroXII fabric has double the force than when stretched vertically. This means the material compresses the swimmer into a more streamlined shape, but when stretched in a vertical direction the weave of the fabric optimizes elongation and allows the swimmer to compete without restriction.
- Developing the best swim race fabric in the world is one thing. Knowing how to use it correctly is another. NeroXII uses internal layers that accentuate compression in the areas of the body that are most susceptible to drag. Additionally, carefully placed panels welded internally into the suit support the transverse abdominal , assisting with core stability and flatten the posterior to reduce the swimmers drag profile.
- Athletes have come to expect the highest level of detail from blueseventy products and this suit does not disappoint. The welding on our seams continues to be industry leading. Machinery is calibrated to our exacting standards twice each day. Seam profiles have been tested in the wind tunnel to ensure the best possible combination of drag reduction and strength.
- We know we've created our fastest suit yet, the rest is up to you.
Be the first to review this product.Write A Review