Save up to 35%
In GO SWIM BREASTSTROKE, Olympic Gold Medalist and World Record holder Amanda Beard shares the key focus points that she uses to develop her awesome ...
Product ID: 105066
In GO SWIM BREASTSTROKE, Olympic Gold Medalist and World Record holder Amanda Beard shares the key focus points that she uses to develop her awesome breaststroke technique.Product Features include:
- Amanda's six focus points work for every level of swimmer - novice to elite - and you don't have to learn drills or change your normal workout routine in order to incorporate them into your stroke.
- You can start to apply them immediately, the next time you go to the pool. The extraordinary swimming footage of Amanda, combined with her clear, step-by-step instruction, will help take your breaststroke to the next level.
- AMANDA BEARD, at age 14, became the second youngest Olympic Gold Medalist in USA Swimming history. Since her 1996 debut in Atlanta (where she also took silver in the 100 and 200 Breaststroke), she has won a total of seven Olympic medals, including her dramatic gold-medal victory in the 200 Breaststroke in Athens. She is the current American Record holder in the 100M and 200M Breaststroke and 200M IM, as well as the reigning World Record holder in the 200M Breaststroke.
- GO SWIM BREASTSTROKE WITH AMANDA BEARD was written, filmed, and produced by the team of GLENN MILLS, a member of the 1980 Olympic Swim Team and currently Technical Advisor to Swimming World magazine and SwimInfo.com, and BARBARA HUMMEL, veteran of two Olympic Trials and currently a coach and World Top-Ten Masters swimmer.
- Approximate Running Time: 50 minutes
Picture shown may not reflect cover of actual product.
When looking to improve your swim technique and get faster, browse other Go Swim videos!
1 ReviewWrite A Review
Juan Moczo, Puerto Rico
Excellent DVD for improving the breastroke.