This classic style is a great standard solid for teams, swim schools, water parks and resorts. Featuring a performance back and wide straps for comfort and support, the Ocean Solid complements all ages and levels of swimmers.
Product Features include:
- While Dolfin is know for its colorful Dolfin Uglies, they also know that you might need to keep it simple sometimes, like at a race or tournament! These one pieces are anything but boring though- with a moderate cut to flatter any shape, you'll be comfortable yet covered without feeling lackluster.
- Wide straps provide extra support and staying power so you feel freer to enjoy yourself at the pool, at the beach with your family, or playing a sport or pool games.
- Cross back straps and a cut-out lower back panel add an extra element of comfort to an otherwise straightforward suit.
- The fabric is 85% nylon and 15% Spandex and is lined in the front. Pick your size in navy, black, red, or royal blue. Bring this along with your towel and fins the next time you head to the pool!
- Curious about which Dolfin suit is right for you? Learn more about Dolfin swimwear back styles here!
Too Small- ended up returning this
KARA W., HANOVER, MD
I used the size chart to determine what size I should order. The fit on top is a bit snug, the fit on the bottom was off by about two sizes.
Dolfin girls suit
JENNIFER M., KNIGHTDALE, NC
It fit ok, Its tight in the lower back but alittle big in the sholders. However I have found that to be the case with almost ALL compition suits. Hopeing to get a few years out of it..
The Ocean Solid for Women is the best value for economical swimmers. For 3 years I have been purchasing two suits a year to alternate use.
From other swimmers and swimsuit labels, I learned some wise advice tips:
1. Before wearing the first time; soak the new suit in a small tub with one tablespoon of vinegar in about a gallon of water to preserve the color fastness. Also, never wash your swimsuits in the washer. Gently wring the suit out by hand in a towel.
2. Wear after workout in the shower to rinse, then take off and lightly squeeze out the excess water; hang over a towel and by the next day it is dry.
The quality of the style makes it a comfortable suit that is very important to lap swimming daily practice. High enough neckline as well as the arms and legs and back are not binding. Overall, the suit encourages the motivated endurance swimmer.
Another wise tip:
3. I wear my Ocean under my clothes to drive to the pool; so I can swim sooner.
And a last tip:
4. Rinsing before entering the pool is good for the suit and swimmer to get used to the temperature of the water.
I hope this has helped those who love to swim to preserve their "swimsuitskins".
benita ulisano, chicago, IL
I have been swimming for over 25 years and have owned all brands of swimsuits except for this Ocean. I decided to try the Ocean brand and I was completely delighted! This is the most comfortable suit I have ever owned. It's like swimming with nothing on. I bought another one right away in a different color. This is not only a great suit for the price, it's a great suit period.
Jami, San Diego, CA
I have probably have owned about 10 of these suits. They are the best out there if you swim for recreational purposes. We swim about 3 times a week and these suits are fantastic for the price and for the longevity of them. Great product!
Jussara, New Jersey
It is durable and very affordable. It is perfect for work outs.
I'm pleased with this suit - a great fit. However, it does not feature a shelf bra as stated but I did find the Lycra to be supportive enough alone.
Oceans of Thanks
Margaret Draheim, Humble, Texas
I select the Ocean Practice suit for the comfort and wear qualities. I must order 2 at a time to rotate each week. Thank you for the value in the design of these suits. I will buy no other than Ocean.
Have a Great 2008!
Jami Hoang, San Diego
This suit is fantastic. They last me about 6 months for swimming in a pool. I keep coming back for re-orders!!