Save up to 17%
Whether you're a runner, skier, cyclist, triathlete, or rower, as an endurance athlete you need to race and train as fast as possible without hitting ...
Product ID: B2006-7
Whether you're a runner, skier, cyclist, triathlete, or rower, as an endurance athlete you need to race and train as fast as possible without hitting the wall from high levels of lactic acid in your bloodstream. Elite athletes and coaches know that increasing lactate threshold is essential to success. Now you can use this knowledge to push your performance to the limit.Product Features include:
- Lactate Threshold Training is an advanced training guide to help you improve endurance performance.
- This innovative book explains the theory behind the training and presents practical programs to improve your lactate threshold and race faster than ever before.
- The book also includes discussion on the use of EPO and the struggle against doping in endurance sports.
- Many elite athletes and coaches are using this innovative concept in their training.
- The book includes:
- Heart-rate based training programs
- Tests for self-assessment of lactate threshold
- Scientific guidelines to avoid overtraining
- Advice on nutrition
- Workout examples of elite endurance athletes.
- Author Peter Janssen, MD, is recognized as one of the pioneers in lactate threshold training.
- Dr. Janssen has put together this complete and comprehensive training manual through research, training, and testing of elite endurance athletes.
- If you want to take your endurance performance to the limit, this is one book you won't want to miss.
Be the first to review this product.Write A Review