The essential teaching video for coaches, learn-to-swim instructors, and parents.
Steve Haufler's creative use of such things as mirrors, noodles, and Styrofoam heads has earned him a reputation as one of the best stroke teachers in the world. In GO SWIM WITH MIRRORS, TOOLS, AND TOYS, Steve shares his bag of tricks -- the tools and toys that have proven effective for thousands of swimmers -- from beginner to advanced, age-group to Masters.
Included in Steve's tool kit are:
- Mirrors - how to use them for teaching and improving all four strokes, plus advice on the visual and verbal cues that will get FAST results
- Styrofoam heads - the easiest way to get a swimmer's attention
- Tape measures - great for teaching streamline
- Score cards - got boys to teach?
- Swim dolls - why you will want one in every lane
- Kickboards - new uses
- Strapless paddles - develop "feel" for the water
- Laminated photos - a picture is worth a thousand words
- The rope - a fun backstroke tool
- Plastic cups - fastest way to a steady head in backstroke
- Noodles - how to use them for improving backstroke and forward starts
- And more
Picture shown may not reflect cover of actual product.