$258.42 - $359.50
Save up to 8%
Important new sizing info added February 2013! Please read this description and the sizing chart thoroughly! You don't have to be a ...
Product ID: TESS0086
You don't have to be a scientist to know the competitive advantage of this revolution in elite performance suits. Created from one piece of bonded fabric, the Nike FLEX LT helps destroy drag and lets you slice through the water in a completely streamlined, stabilizing no-seam suit. With bonded seams and a compressed fit to help keep water out, it's the optimum option in lightweight swim technology. Because even the laws of nature were meant to be broken.Product Features include:
- No elastic in straps
- No sew bonded seams
- Reinforced bonded back strap
- Bonded gripper on interior leg opening
- Fabric: 80% nylon/20% spandex
- The standard size is designed for female swimmers with longer torsos. The R sizes are designed for swimmers with regular length and shorter length torsos.
- The choice between the standard and the R size has nothing to do with the height of the swimmer, only the torso length.
- It is possible that a taller swimmer may have a short torso and a shorter swimmer may have a long torso.
Note: This product sizes small
Be sure to browse the many other Nike products available at Swim2000!
1 ReviewWrite A Review
SUSAN B., TORONTO, ONTARIO
The sizing chart is not at all accurate so the item had to be returned. The sizing chart indicated that a 27R would fit as follows: Bust: 36, Waist: 28.25, Hip: 38 but the item I received was nowhere near this size. It looks as though it would fit a 10 yr girl. This was frustrating especially since I had to pay $30 duty and then another $26 to send it back. I will then have to pay duty once again when the right size it shipped back to me. I ended up exchanging it for a size 34R even though the sizing chart only shows sizes from 22 to 27. Very confusing!