Save up to 37%
Help your team score more with enhanced offensive precision by John Tanner, Stanford University Head Women's Water Polo Coach, and Assistant Coach of Men's 2000 ...
Product ID: WPD-02208C
Help your team score more with enhanced offensive precision by John Tanner, Stanford University Head Women's Water Polo Coach, and Assistant Coach of Men's 2000 US Olympic Water Polo Team!
- Improve your offensive game with over 40 drills/skills
- Reinforce your movement, ball handling, and passing skills
- In Offensive Skills, Coach John Tanner shares more than 40 specific offensive skills/techniques with thorough explanation, rationalization, and expert in-water demonstrations in this 3-part video.
- In Part 1; Movement Drills, Coach Tanner shares five movement-related skills/drills necessary for success in offensive movement.
- In Part 2; Ball Handling, Tanner begins with 10 individual ball handling skills and includes specific drills for setting up advantageous passing positions.
- He then progresses into 11 passing and catching techniques/drills. In Tanner's segment on shooting, he begins with techniques and drills for perimeter shooting including strategies for faking and shooting and the pop and shoot techniques.
- This instructional water polo DVD is a comprehensive library of skills for teaching, coaching, and developing sound offensive players!
- 55 minutes. 2004.
- If you're looking to get a team started, be sure to check out Water Polo products
If you're looking to improve your athletic abilities, videos from Championship Productions will function as a great guide!
Be the first to review this product.Write A Review