Automatic swimming computer with Heart Rate and Vibrating Alarm.
|In the Pool||Out of the Pool||On your computer|
|Automatic lap and stroke counting||Chrono mode||Software for Mac and PC|
|Distance, Speed||Heart rate (chest belt)||Set by set data|
|Calories, Efficiency||Multisession memory||Lap by lap data|
|Heart rate (chest belt)||Large clear display and backlight||Graphical analysis|
|Vibrating alarm||Rechargeable (battery life a few weeks)||Track progress and history|
|All strokes and pools over over 18m||24 hour clock and alarm||Stroke length, stroke cadence|
|Yards and metres||Sapphire crystal glass and ceramic surround||Heart rate zones|
Included: PoolMateHR watch, USB download and charging pod, USB cable, Chest belt, Software download from swimovate.com/downloads/
The vibrating alarm is such a useful tool and we think it's one of the key features. There are several ways to use it.
1, Set it to go off every 10 laps (or any multiple of laps you like) and it will gently shake the watch so you can feel the buzz on your arm so you donâ€™t need to look at your watch to see how many laps you have swam.
2, Set it to go off every 100m (or any distance interval) so you can feel the buzz each time you have completed this distance.
3, Set it to go off after 30 minutes (or any long time interval) so it will alert you when you have swam for your allotted time (you can also use it in chrono mode this way when doing other activities).
4, Imagine you want to swim at a pace of 90 seconds per 100m. Set the vibrate alarm to go off every 90 seconds (or any short time interval) and feel the buzz each 100m. This is a great way to keep your pace correct in a longer set. If you feel the buzz exactly at the 100m turn you know you are on track (you can use this in chrono mode too of course).
The software is simple and easy to use, you can use it with the PoolMatePro and PoolMateHR you just wont be able to see any lap by lap or heart rate data on the PoolMatePro.
Key software features
- Filter your swim by stroke type
- Add notes or edit data
- Select any session and examine in detail including individual laps and sets within the swim
- Graphical analysis of your stroke count, times, speed etc see how they have changed over time.
- See how far you have swum this month or year.
- Multiple swimmer support
- View your fastest times, best stroke count etc. at a glance.
- Save as .csv file
* The majority of modern heart rate monitors operate at 2.4GHz which does not penetrate water so they will not show heart rate in the pool. The PoolMateHR works at 122KHz which will transmit in water!