Hoo Ha Ride GlideThe Original Skin & Chamois Cream formulated for women.Reflect Sports feminine chafing cream, Hoo Ha Ride Glide protects your Hoo Ha from saddles sores, chafing, friction burns, irritation and inflammation. Our chafing cream provides healing and prevents saddle sores and chafing from exercise. Focused on the sensitivities of the vaginal area our product is anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory. In addition to having healing agents, our chafing cream is enriched with barely extract, lavendar, eucalyptus leaf, tea trea and peppermint oil. These specialized ingredients provide a lasting cool feeling so you enjoy your ride, run or spin class.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do apply to your nooks and crannies (for external use only).
- Do apply to thighs and other areas where chafing occurs when running, cycling or exercising.
- Do apply to your chamois.
- Do wash your hands before and after.
- Don't settle for nut cream!
- Don't ignore the needs of your Hoo Ha!
- Don't cycle, spin or run without it!
- Hoo Ha Ride Glide was developed by women athletes who needed a skin cream formulated for their most girlie parts. They searched high and low and only found a cream for nuts...vaginal chafing and a woman's needs are different, so they created Hoo Ha Ride Glide. May also be used on the inner thighs and other skin areas where exercise chafing occurs.
- Our chafing cream is formulated more with performance in mind and our formula actually is mostly natural. Natural is nice, but sometimes you need technology to get a desired result for a good slip and a protective barrier that does not come off during exercise.
- Hoo Ha Ride Glide has several bonus soothing, healing, and anti-inflammatory ingredients that increase comfort and are not found in other chamois creams.
- The aroma is very refreshing with hints of lavender, tea tree and peppermint that also provide added protection against unwanted infections.
- Our chamois cream has a moisturizing consistency without feeling greasy.
- There are no added parabens or fragrance so no worrying about allergens.
- It provides a nice cool feeling the entire ride without an irritating tingle.
- We do not animal test any of our products.
It makes you smile just thinking about using it.
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Palmitate, Hordeum Distichon (Barely) Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Glucoside, Menthyl Lactate, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Stearyl Glycrrhetinate, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Stearic Acid, Polyester-8, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin