Save up to 11%
Maximum comfort, a hydrodynamic profile and wide peripheral vision with lens head movement make the Elite Goggle a key weapon in the armory of the serious ...
Product ID: 7508026
Product Details include:
- Developed as part of the world's first Racing System, engineering cap, goggles and suit to work in harmony.
- Hydroscopic Lens is a unique lens shape offering an increased field of vision.
- Our first true 3D goggle seal designed for real head and face contours.
- An accurate and comfortable fit.
- Improved seal leak resistance.
- Fits the face so less need for high strap tension.
- IQ Fit goggle strap is a new fully integrated one piece strap which eliminates dangling strap ends.
- Easy to adjust using the tensioning scale so you will be able to set your preferred strap tension quickly.
- Reduced bulk under cap offers less drag.
- Come with 3 interchangeable nose bridges for best fit.
- Use the Fit Point Marker on the center of the nose bridge to align goggles and Fastskin3 Cap.
- Fabric Content:// Lens: PC, Seal: TPR, Frame: PC, Strap: Silicone.
PLEASE NOTE: This product has been fully approved by FINA. However, please note that the official period of approval will not begin until the publication of the FINA List of Approved Swimwear on January 1, 2012. If Speedo Fastskin3 is worn in competition prior to this date, any official records broken while wearing the product will not be ratified by FINA.
Be sure to browse other products made by Speedo, the most popular brand at Swim2000.
2 ReviewsWrite A Review
Damaged after only one use
Victor G, Brazil
Fits great. I've been swimming for over 20 years using always swedish googles. But after one use, it's useless. I've read some people were having problems like scratches and blurring so I washed using just water after the first use. When it dryed naturally, it was "craked". I've also read some people solved the problem using dish soap. Even using a soft fabric, it scratched even more. Where I tryed to clean is totally useless. Don't buy it unless you can pay for only one use.★★★★★
CHUN H., FAIRFAX, VA
My 15-year-old son loves the goggles!