The Speedo FastSkin Elire Mirrored Goggles has maximum comfort, a hydrodynamic profile and wide peripheral vision with lens head movement make the Elite Goggle a key weapon in the armory of the serious swimmer. This swim goggles was developed as part of the world's first Racing System, engineering cap, goggles and suit to work in harmony. It features Hydroscopic Lens: a unique lens shape offering an increased field of vision.
Product Details include:
- 3D goggle seal designed for real head and face contours
- An accurate and comfortable fit
- Improved seal leak resistance
- Fits the face so less need for high strap tension
- IQ Fit goggle strap is a new fully integrated one piece strap which eliminates dangling strap ends
- Easy to adjust using the tensioning scale so you will be able to set your preferred strap tension quickly
- Reduced bulk under cap offers less drag
- Striking mirror lens helps reduce brightness and glare
- Comes with 3 interchangeable nose bridges for best fit.
- Use the Fit Point Marker on the center of the nose bridge to align goggles and Fastskin3 Cap
- Fabric Content:// Lens: PC, Seal: TPR, Frame: PC, Strap: Silicone
: The Speedo FastSkin3 Goggles have been fully approved by FINA.
Damaged after only one use.
John, Puerto Rico
I got one for a swimming meet, fit perfect but when I atemped to use for a second meet they were scratched and blurry. I believed that maybe I damaged them, and got another one, same thing happened. The inside anti-fog coating does not hold and once cratched/blurry they are useless (can't see anything). Unless you are rich, too expensive for a disposible goggle.
Mauricio F, Brazil
The lenses become blured in a very, very short time (a matter of a few weeks) without any special reason, even if you don't expose the goggles to the swiming pool every day and take the proper care, and the more you try to fix, the worse it gets. Too expensive for a product that will last less than a month.