$50.96 - $75.00
Up to 32% Off
The Speedo FastSkin Elire Mirrored Goggles has maximum comfort, a hydrodynamic profile and wide peripheral vision with lens head movement make the Elite Goggle a key ...
This product is not eligible for any available discounts.
Product ID: 7508025
Product Details include:
- 3D goggle seal designed for real head and face contours
- An accurate and comfortable fit
- Improved seal leak resistance
- Fits the face so less need for high strap tension
- IQ Fit goggle strap is a new fully integrated one piece strap which eliminates dangling strap ends
- Easy to adjust using the tensioning scale so you will be able to set your preferred strap tension quickly
- Reduced bulk under cap offers less drag
- Striking mirror lens helps reduce brightness and glare
- Comes with 3 interchangeable nose bridges for best fit.
- Use the Fit Point Marker on the center of the nose bridge to align goggles and Fastskin3 Cap
- Fabric Content:// Lens: PC, Seal: TPR, Frame: PC, Strap: Silicone
- These goggles are designed to be worn with Speedo Fastskin 3 Competition Cap
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Speedo FastSkin3 Goggles have been fully approved by FINA.
Be sure to browse other products made by Speedo, the most popular brand at Swim2000.
7 ReviewsWrite A Review
Bram C, Belgium
These are by far the best goggles I've ever had. However they are quite expensive and must be handled with care ! People need to read the instructions and it clearly says ... do NOT touch the inside of the goggles. It has a very delicate protective skin that keeps the vision awesome if you keep it clear. Make sure you wash them after every swim. You'll love them.★★★★★
First use this morning
CHRISTOPHER A., WILDER, VT
Excellent comfort and kept all water out. Visibility was excellent.★★★★★
Goggles are great. Little darker than he is use to but, he loves them.
MARGARET C., COLLINSVILLE, VA
Goggles are great. Little darker than he is use to but, he loves them.★★★★☆
JERRY W., CALHOUN, GA
DANIEL D., MILL VALLEY, CA
Both swimmers use for important milestone meetings. Best goggle currently on market★☆☆☆☆
Damaged after only one use.
John, Puerto Rico
I got one for a swimming meet, fit perfect but when I atemped to use for a second meet they were scratched and blurry. I believed that maybe I damaged them, and got another one, same thing happened. The inside anti-fog coating does not hold and once cratched/blurry they are useless (can't see anything). Unless you are rich, too expensive for a disposible goggle.★☆☆☆☆
Mauricio F, Brazil
The lenses become blured in a very, very short time (a matter of a few weeks) without any special reason, even if you don't expose the goggles to the swiming pool every day and take the proper care, and the more you try to fix, the worse it gets. Too expensive for a product that will last less than a month.