$18.23 - $27.50
Save up to 8%
Same as the Speedo MDR 2.4 Goggles with mirrored lenses for sun protection if you swim outdoor. Product Details include: Elastomeric ...
Product ID: 7500620
Product Details include:
- Elastomeric technology reduces goggle pressure around the eyes helping to minimize goggle ring marks.
- ClearSight technology prevents eye fatigue offering extended peripheral vision with no lens distortion
- Outer Eye Fit: Expand your comfort with the outer eye fit. This gasket shape offers the most universal fit outside your eye socket with the security and reliability of Speedo's other goggles
- Dual density TPR frame offering superior flexibility with comfortable liquid silicone seals and straps
- Speedo Fit clips for easy-adjustment
- Mirrored lenses
Learn more about Speedo Comfort Goggles >>>
Learn more about Speedo Goggles Different Styles >>>
3 ReviewsWrite A Review
GEORGE T., MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO
I usually use Aqua Sphere goggles becase I like the easy adjust side clips. Howwever the Aquasphere goggles are not fog free, even though they are advertised as such. I thought that I would try the Speedo goggles since they have an easy adjust side clip similar to the Aquashere goggles. Also the Speedo goggles advertise that they will have less pressure on the eyes which they do. Also the fog free lens works very nicely. My only complaint is that the adjustable side clip broke the very first day that I wore the goggles so that I cannot tighten one lens securely. I would have given a higher rating if the adjustable side clip were more durable and not break the very first day of use.★★★★☆
Leak on me
JOSEPH ALEXANDER, Chehalis, WA
Nice goggles but leak a little. If I can't sell them to a friend I'll return them. Not the goggles fault , just not a good match for my face.★★★★★
Mauricio F, Brazil
Confotable, no leaks, good vision.