Save up to 41%
The Nemesis Fins will become your greatest ally in the pool. The most comfortable fin on the market, with ergonomic foot pocket features and floating ...
Product ID: 7530479
The Nemesis Fins will become your greatest ally in the pool. The most comfortable fin on the market, with ergonomic foot pocket features and floating properties, which elevate the hips and feet into an improved streamline body position. The Nemesis Fins share many of the same bio-mimicry features as the SMAO Paddles, finding inspiration from the Humpback Whale.
- Tubercles Scalloped outer edge, like the Humpback Whale's fin, creates greater surface area for water to pass over versus a smooth, straight edge. This technology creates enhanced propulsion, allowing the swimmer to push more water during kicking drills and training sets.
- Blow Valves Medial edge openings are larger on the bottom-side and smaller on the top-side. This creates a valve effect, in shich water is captured on the underside and forced through the smaller opening. Thus, more resistance is created on the down-kick.
- Flow Channels Channels on the top and bottom of the fins help guide water in the proper direction and toward the Blow Valves. The Flow Channels also help medially rotate the foot into the correct orientation for maximum kick efficiency.
- Injection Molded EVA (IMELVA) Foam IMEVA fins are naturally buoyant, aiding the swimmer with an elevated body position, keeping hips and feet in a more streamline position.
- Unparalleled Comfort Interior foot pocket was engineered by footwear experts, taking all unique footwear last features into consideration: arch support, more toe space to prevent pinching and cramping, graduated instep for excellent fitting across the mid-foot.
- Heel Straps Latticed back heel strap for maximum comfort around the heel bone and Achilles Tendon area. Unique under-heel strap gives extra stability and security at the heel joint.
- Integrated Grab Hole Incorporated finger hole on top of fin for ease of getting the fin on the foot.
- Size Chart Equivalents:
- XS = Men's 4-5 | Women's 5.5-6.5
- S = Men's 5.5-6 | Women's 7.0-7.5
- M = Men's 6.5-7.5 | Women's 8-9
- L = Men's 8-9.5 | Women's 9.5-10.5
- XL = Men's 10-11 | Women's 11-12
- XXL = Men's 12-13
Be sure to browse other products made by Speedo, the most popular brand at Swim2000. Size Chart Equivalents: XS = Men's 4-5 | Women's 5.5-6.5 S = Men's 5.5-6 | Women's 7.0-7.5 M = Men's 6.5-7.5 | Women's 8-9 L = Men's 8-9.5 | Women's 9.5-10.5 XL = Men's 10-11 | Women's 11-12 XXL = Men's 12-13
7 ReviewsWrite A Review
PETER M., PETERBOROUGH, INTERNATION
Good quality, used a few times now, seem to work legs better than traditional fins★☆☆☆☆
Bill H, Glendale, Ny
Scrap rip the second time I used them. Should have returned them★★☆☆☆
These are not rubber.
Jake S, San Diego CA
These fins are horrible. First of all, they are made of plastic, not rubber and they are uncomfortable to wear. The sizing chart is snot accurate. Also, they float and they do more to deform your kick than improve it. Do not buy these horrible fins.★★★★☆
KATE D., NAPLES, FL
nearly as good as advertised★★★★★
Speedo Nemesis Fins
JOHN SALGADO, Middletown, RI
Very different style of fin. Took a few laps to get the feel down. Great for freestyle, butterfly and back strokes, not so much for breaststroke. Tip of fin hyper-extends at the toes kind of like a paddle....and that was the strange part of the fin movement but a slight inward turn of the foot makes it push you through the water much faster. Super light weight fin but comfortable also. Worth a try if you are looking for a non-traditional fin or change of pace.★★★★☆
WILL RETURN ITEM
BERNARD SILBERT, REDMOND, WA
ITEM SIZING-XXL-INCOMPATABLE WITH ACTUAL FOOT SIZE.★★★☆☆
Stiff, buoyant, perhaps not that durable
Eric, San Jose, CA
These fins have tons of visual appeal, but aren't for everyone. The molded material is kinda like Crocs, but stiffer. Fine for flutter kick, but not great for underwater dolphin. Not great for underwater anything, actually, because they really want to lift your feet to the surface. After a couple of weeks, I tore the heel strap putting them on: the material really doesn't want to stretch.