- Blade shape mimics shape of hand to provide better natural feel for stroke
• Paddle shape distributes increased force naturally over shape of hand to create correct biomechanical stress on pull
• Holes allow water to channel through paddle, which increases fluidity of stroke & feel for the water
• Adjustable wide area wrist and finger strap system reduces stress on hand
• Optional finger only strap included
*Colors may vary due to manufacturer's discretion
CHUN H., FAIRFAX, VA
Just want I expected.
ROBERT PETERSON, SEDRO WOOLLEY, WA
Probably should have bought a somewhat smaller size. My bad.
Bill W, SoCal
The first pair I bought were medium (I'm male with small hands) the second pair I bought were extra-large and I prefer these and use them daily.
If you have small hands but swim daily I recommend buying a set larger than you would normally buy.