$32.59 - $33.99
Up to 4% Off
Looking to change up your swimming workout regimen? Fins can add a new dynamic to your time in the pool by adding another element to ...
Special Shipping Rates Apply to This Product.
See Shipping Table »
This product does not quality for any FREE SHIPPING discounts.
Product ID: 7530039
Looking to change up your swimming workout regimen? Fins can add a new dynamic to your time in the pool by adding another element to your stroke.Product Details include:
- 100% Natural Rubber.
- Long blade provides extra power and force.
- Helps to elongate the kick and improve technique and speed.
- Soft, orthopedic foot pockets for comfortable extended use.
- Great for all levels of training, teaching, and recreation.
- SHOE SIZE EQUIVALENTS:
- XXXS | Red | Size 11-13 (Youth)
- XXS | Orange | Size 1-3 (Youth)
- XS | Yellow | Size 3-4 (Youth)
- S | Green | Men's size 5-6 | Women's size 6.5-7.5
- M | Blue | Men's size 7-8 | Women's size 8.5-9.5
- L | Grey | Men's size 8-9 | Women's size 9.5-10.5
- XL | Black | Men's size 10-11 | Women's 11.5-12.5
- XXL | Navy | Men's size 12-13 | Women's 13.5-14.5
Swimmers of all levels of experience will benefit from using fins to strengthen their legs, improve their posture in the water, and increase their speed for race day. You can even incorporate them into swimming classes, training for a triathlon, or simply a day of fun at the beach.
Please be aware: each size correlates to a specific color. For example, all fins sized medium are blue, all larges are red, etc. The size you need will dictate what color you receive. We cannot exchange items for color, only size.
Be sure to browse other products made by Speedo, the most popular brand at Swim2000.
8 ReviewsWrite A Review
Speedo Rubber Swim Fins
DONALD R., RENTON, WA
What I wanted to replace my 20 year old rubber fins (worn outand split) Thank you★★★☆☆
KAREN G., WAXAHACHIE, TX
They were too tight in the width and made my feet hurt★★★★★
Speedo Swim Fins
DAVID C., MANASQUAN, NJ
Good material and nice fit. The fin is just the right thickness to be flexible yet provides force when you kick.★★★★★
I wish they could float
JULIE C., GETZVILLE, NY
Nice fins but they do not float. Much easier to use (and lighter) than the SCUBA fins I purchased 20 years ago.★★★★★
LISA T., SHADY SIDE, MD
Better than the ones he was using for swimming lessons.★★☆☆☆
DONNA B., DUNLAP, IA
Everything was great and I love the fins★★★★☆
Like the length
DONNA L., SANTA BARBARA, CA
I prefer the longer length of these fins.★★★★★
COLLEEN WHITEOAK, Courtenay, British Columb