$40.37 - $63.00
Save up to 8%
Speedo Endurance fabric, a new generation of durability and comfort exclusive to Speedo. Environmentally friendly fabric ...
Product ID: 819004
- Environmentally friendly fabric is highly resistant to fading, stretching, and degradation, even after repeated exposure to chlorine, bromine, oils, or body lotions.
- Fabric is quick-drying, has superior shape retention, and is 20 times more fade resistant than standard swimwear fabric making this ideal for swim training and regular use.
- Solid color suit features super proback styling.
- Flat-locked stitching eliminates chafing.
- Low drag profile. Bar tack reinforcement at stress points.
- Speedo Endurance+ embroidered on right hip. 50% Polyester/50% PBT Polyester.
Be sure to browse other products made by Speedo, the most popular brand at Swim2000.
5 ReviewsWrite A Review
NANCY N., SHAWNEE, OK
It lasts and lasts!★★★★★
One issue . . .
Kim B, Whittier, CA
The suit is true-to-size and I love that the neckline is a little higher than competing lap suits. Very comfy! My only issue is that the suit's compression is definitely inferior to TYR's Durofast lap suit.★★★★★
4 out of 5 stars . . .
Kim B, Whittier, CA
This is a very comfortable lap suit. I like the high neckline. I only found the compression to be above-average versus stellar, which is why it should only be considered as a workout (versus competition) suit.★★★☆☆
MICHELLE D., COLLEGEVILLE, PA
Don't care for fabric, was looking for more traditional fit★★★★★
Speedo Polyester Fem
Madeleine Breen, Akron OH
After wearing a Speedo Aqua Fitness, which fit beautifully (a rarity), I decided to invest in a polyester suit as I swim several times a week. I took a chance on the Speedo "bust number" suit (32, 34, 36....40) as the conversion said I was a 40...as in, "this is the biggest we make." I hoped the suit would fit okay, since I'm neither a kid nor built like a swimmer. I am thrilled to say the suit fits GREAT, and meets all my expectations and more!