Traditional swim paddles for all-purpose use.
- Color coded by size
- Great for developing stroke technique and upper body strength
- Paddle square design increases the surface area of the user's hand, thus providing more resistance for better training
- Perfect for all swimming levels and can also be used for aquatic fitness and resistance exercises
- Small sizes ideal for stroke instruction and learn to swim
- Small | Blue | Height: 6.5" | Width: 4.0"
- Medium | Red | Height: 6.75" | Width: 4.5"
- Large | Yellow | Height: 7.5" | Width: 5.0"
: Height - Measure from the base of the palm to the tip of the middle finger | Width - Measure horizontally across the palm.
Light green XXSmall paddles
S Dunning, Vermont
I'd recommend the XXSm Speedo training paddles for adult swimmers who want to feel just a little more pull. I feel a greater benefit from using them than the larger paddles because they only add a small amount of surface area than my hand.
I started using Speedo Training paddles about 15 years ago to build up my upper body strength and improve my free style stamina, and they have done a good job of helping me. I currently use the yellow paddles, but if you start using the paddles, start with the smallest size, and work your way up to the larger sizes as your strength and stamina improve so you don't suffer any injuries. Also, my stroke has improve by using the paddles because if I take my hand out of the water improperly, the paddles "catch" on the water (very high resistance), and I know it immediately.