Save up to 13%
The Swimrite Techpaddle is a revolutionary forearm swim training paddle designed to promote an Early Vertical Forearm (EVF) and they should be used by ...
Product ID: TECHPADDLE
The Swimrite Techpaddle is a revolutionary forearm swim training paddle designed to promote an Early Vertical Forearm (EVF) and they should be used by Freestylers, Backstrokers, Breaststrokers, and Butterflyers. The techpaddle is a training device that is used slowly and should not be used like handpaddles.Product Features:
- Coaches Benefits: When training long and hard isn't enough to get swimmers to drop time, It's time to train smarter. Give your swimmers the edge using correct practice technique; muscle memory begins to guide their stroke toward the perfect catch. Watch how times drop, all because of the patented ergo-dynamic technology that helps swimmers train smarter and develop efficient propulsive habits.
- Recreation swimming: Now, recreational swimmers have a device that will help them achieve the same propulsive techniques used by the best swimmers in the world. The use of swimming to improve one's health, to lose weight, and to improve a person's feeling general well being is well documented. The patented techpaddle allows novice swimmers the chance to make swimming more enjoyable.
- Competitive swimming: The patented techpaddle was designed to help competitive swimmers improve by training smarter. No product in the world helps competitive swimmers and helps improve all four competitive strokes like the techpaddle. Improve the EVF in your stroke with the tech-paddle and watch your times drop. Extra time spent using the techpaddle is less time on the stop watch.
- Size 8" Large - Is intended for a person that is 5"6 or taller.
- Size 7" Medium - Is intended for a person that is Between 4"10 to 5"6.
- Size 6" Small - Is intended for a person that is 4"9 and under.
1 ReviewWrite A Review
Robert S, Mamaroneck N.Y.
I have been swimming for over 70 years, late of 2017 I was diagnose with carpal tunnel syndrome in both hands. I was not able to do 62 laps 3 times a week any more. Too much pain in both of my wrist. So i Purchase these Techpaddles I love them. Thank You swim2000