Up to 21% Off
By Inigo Mujika, Forward by Miguel Indurain Coaches and athletes can look to Tapering and Peaking for Optimal Performance ...
Product ID: B2009-1
By Inigo Mujika, Forward by Miguel Indurain
- Coaches and athletes can look to Tapering and Peaking for Optimal Performance to learn the tested strategies of 16 Olympic and world champion athletes and coaches.
- These strategies have enabled athletes like Jason Queally, Jose Maria Olazabal, and Simon Fairweather to bring home the highest honors in international sports - 35 gold, 25 silver, and 15 bronze medals at world championships and Olympic Games, plus numerous national and international titles and awards.
- Bob Bowman (Michael Phelps' personal coach) and many other internationally celebrated instructors and trainers contribute their expertise on managing training time and intensity to ensure the best possible competitive performance
- Tapering and Peaking for Optiman Performance offers tactics for individual endurance sports, allowing for sport-specific approaches for swimmers, triathletes, cyclists, gymnasts, archers, golfers, and many others. Plus, team sport strategies for field hockey, rugby, and water polo address the challenges and nuances of tapering and peaking as a team for both regular-season and tournament play.
- Athletes and coaches can also explore the science behind the mental and physical performance boosts of a well-designed taper. Psychological training tips, training modifications, and suggestions for designing tapering programs give coaches and athletes the tools to peak for optimal performance
Be the first to review this product.Write A Review