Save up to 37%
with Clark Campbell,former Professional Triathlete and University of Kansas Swimming Coach. Product Features include: In this two-part DVD, former triathlete Clark ...
Product ID: TRD-02383B
with Clark Campbell,former Professional Triathlete and University of Kansas Swimming Coach.Product Features include:
- In this two-part DVD, former triathlete Clark Campbell discusses and demonstrates cycling technique and training. Campbell begins by demonstrating techniques and sharing strategies that will make you become more aerodynamic, more powerful, and more efficient on the bike.
- These techniques and drills will aid you in developing a smooth, continuous pedal stroke and will strengthen your hip flexors.
- Campbell demonstrates the most effective body positions to use when riding up hill, down hill, and around corners. His techniques and tips are designed to maintain speed and safety while conserving energy. "On the course" demonstrations from both pro and amateur multi-sport athletes greatly enhance the technique instruction.
- In part two of the program, Campbell moves into the classroom where he shares training techniques and strategies that will assist you in making the most of your time on the bike.
- He discusses and demonstrates incorporating a heart-rate monitor to guide training, the importance of and the use of training zones, along with test sets designed to establish proper training paces, workout components including warm-up and cool-down considerations, and how to train indoors.
- 29 minutes. 2005.
If you're looking to improve your athletic abilities, videos from Championship Productions will function as a great guide!
Be the first to review this product.Write A Review