Report A Technical Issue
With The Website
- SBR Sports
- Solmar Corp.
- Sport Videos
- Summer Solutions
In Triathlon 101, John Mora offers a book full of valuable lessons and insights to help you prepare for and compete in your first triathlon or ...
- design your own triathlon training
calendar and logbook,
- choose the proper equipment to fit you and your budget,
- eat during training and "load up" for racing,
- prevent overtraining and recover quickly from common injuries,
- swim and navigate safely in open water,
- smoothly transition from one sport to the next, and
- taper your training to peak on race day.
Sample training programs, photos featuring the best and most current equipment and correct technique, and expert advice from top pros and coaches-Terry Laughlin, Lauren Jensen, and Troy Jacobson-are provided to help you get off to a great start. Success stories from triathletes who started just like you will increase your motivation and confidence.
Spare yourself the trial-and-error experiences that discourage many from the sport. Be a smart triathlete from the start. Take the best course available for developing multisport athletes-Triathlon 101.
Be the first to review this product.Write A Review