Up to 14% Off
A performance goggle that transcends traditional design. The structural element of the Nest Pro' frame create a unique grid-like effect, similar to the way a ...
Product ID: LGNSTM
A performance goggle that transcends traditional design. The structural element of the Nest Pro' frame create a unique grid-like effect, similar to the way a bird's nest is intertwined for support.Product Features include:
- Polypropylene over-mold nest frame provides unique high-tech structure design
- Headstrap features patented Glide Clip system which allows easy on-head adjustment.
- Double VTS (Varied Tensile Strength) silicone headstrap conforms to side of head while flat back straps allow for secure fit.
- Wide peripheral Cellulose Propionate (CP) lenses features imbedded anti-fog properties and are UV protected
- Soft TPR gaskets for comfortable, water-tight fit.
Be sure to browse other Tyr products available at Swim2000.
2 ReviewsWrite A Review
Very good goggles especially for sunny days
Joseph F, North Carolina
I have loved the tyr nest series because they stay watertight on my face (I have a hard time finding goggles that consistently work for me). These I've had for over a year and use 1-2 times a week. Yes, like all goggles the anti-fog fades quick. But, the mirrored surface works great for outdoors and the silicone cups have stayed waterproof through months of chlorinated pools and openwater swims.★★☆☆☆
Nest Pro Metallized
These metalized have multiple problems for me. Like most metallized they fog up easily and stay that way. The curve on the lens distorts and curves vision, the fit so close to the face that my eyelashes hit the lens, the gasket started to warp and curl after about a month in the so cal heat and finally they leaked quite about around the eye gasket. I love TYR, but I'm sticking with Velocity. Eat less, swim more, stay fit.