Up to 30% Off
The Tyr LPF is a pull float designed to help aquatic athletes increase strength and improve technique during swim training sessions. Product Details ...
Product ID: LPF
The Tyr LPF is a pull float designed to help aquatic athletes increase strength and improve technique during swim training sessions.Product Details include:
- 6" EVA foam construction.
- Increases resistance and weight in the water, to help develop upper body strength and proper technique.
- Provides support to the body without kicking the legs, allowing swimmer to focus on training arms only.
- Designed to be placed between the legs.
- Helps swimmers concentrate on arm stroke and technique, by isolating the legs and negating kicking.
- Engineered for extended use and performance in the water.
- Made of soft durable EVA foam.
- Is often paired with Tyr Catalyst Training Paddles
Be sure to browse other Tyr products available at Swim2000.
3 ReviewsWrite A Review
serves a purpose
BRETT B., MONTCLAIR, NJ
it helps float★★★★☆
TRISH S., RIVERVIEW, NEW BRUNSWICK
Great from start to finish
MICHAEL DEGRAND, Milford, CT
Awesome pull float at an incredible price. My whole purchase experience was awesome and I love my new float, which comes in a color that I cannot find through other online sites.