$207.99 - $236.75
Save up to 8%
Engineered, tested and manufactured in America to outperform on the world stage, the Tracer B Shortjohn is built for elite-level racing. Showcasing High Bonded (HB) Micro-Taped ...
Product ID: TBSJ6A
Product Details include:
- All stress points along the suit are reinforced with micro-stitch tacking to ensure suit integrity even under extreme strains.
- Stitched and firmly reinforced eight times for a sturdy hold that wonâ€™t split. Never compromising movement in the design process, allowing for fluidity and explosiveness.
- The Power Mesh liner is made from .4mm Poly micro-mesh, increasing the specific strength of the suit by a dramatic factor without escalating the weight. A hydrophobic finisher is applied to the mesh liner to act as an ultimate barrier against water.
- Incorporating power mesh, these panels will lock the core in with up to a 75% increase in zoned compression vs. a typical LycraÂ® suit. Decrease body circumference by up to 10%.
- With industry exclusive muscle-mapping seams, the Tracer B-Seriesâ€™ five-piece pattern design fits along the contours of the body to provide superior fit and reduce drag.
- Contour the body and provide the strongest control available. TYRâ€™s industry leading 18 stitch-per-inch seams are incredibly durable, low-profile, and offer superior range of motion (ROM).
- The Tracer Light shell and lining features a lightweight, hydrophobic and quick-drying fabrication. Woven with a powerful micro-filament, it has enhanced stretch properties and memory retention to promote longevity and form-fit.
- Used in conjunction with the Four-Way Lock Seams, and intricately designed around the human musculature, these muscle-mapped panels will lock the core in with up to a 25% increase in zoned compression vs. a typical LycraÂ® suit. Panels decrease body circumference by up to 5%. Compression generated by the suit decreases muscle undulation and helps improve blood flow and re-oxygenation of the muscle core.
- Smooth, flat-bonded seams outline the suit to create a stitchless design that provides a fluid, drag-reducing fit. The inside of the seam are bonded then encased with HB (high-bond) micro-taping to provide ultimate hold that wonâ€™t burst. The HB tape provides a consistently smooth stretch that leaves leg, arm, and neck openings a seamless transition from skin to fabric.
- FINA APPROVED
- TYR Fabrication:79% Nylon / 21% LYCRA
1 ReviewWrite A Review
Diana Roley, Bellingham, WA
My daughter cherished this suit and took great care with it - took her time putting it on and taking it off, gently rinsed in clear water after each use, never twisted or wrung it, stored it dry in the box. It fit beautifully and lasted through almost a dozen 2-3 day meets. When it finally wore out, we tried the Light model which didn't fit the same when wet. Fortunately, Swimm2000 has great customer service, so we'll be getting another one of these for Christmas instead.