Chlorine and your health.
Understanding the benefits and minimizing the hazards of chlorine.
Why do swimming pools use chlorine?
- Chlorine is great for keeping pool water, your body, and other swimmers clean.
- It is a form of bleach that gives pool operators the ability to keep participants safe by adhering to Health Department water quality standards.
The hazards of chlorine and the benefits of using SwimSpray after swimming.
Chlorine bonds to your body and, unless properly neutralized, is often associated with damaging and bleaching hair and also drying and irritating skin.
- SwimSpray is the first product that removes the chlorine from your hair and skin in a safe, gentle, and all-natural way.
- SwimSpray leaves your hair soft and moisturized and maintains hair color.
- SwimSpray keeps your skin from drying out and becoming itchy or irritated.
- SwimSpray is 100% natural, fragrance-free, sulfate-free, and free from artificial colors.
- SwimSpray is experimentally verified to be 400x more effective than traditional anti-chlorine shampoos and soaps.
“I don’t know how I ever got along without it.”
Chloe Sutton – 2008 & 2012 Olympian
How to Use SwimSpray
STEP 1 – RINSE
Rinse off the pool water
STEP 2 – APPLY SWIMSPRAY
Apply about 20 – 30 sprays of SwimSpray to hair and skin.
STEP 3 – SHOWER
Spread and rinse SwimSpray, either by itself or with your favorite soap or shampoo.
Gentle on Hair, Skin and Eyes
SwimSpray is a pH-balanced, pediatrician- and dermatologist-recommended vitamin C technology that is safe for swimmers of all ages – including children.
SwimSpray was invented by swimmers for swimmers and is 100% owned and operated by swimmers.
SwimSpray’s mission is to make swimming better for all swimmers by improving swimmer health and education.