The 2010 Helix is purpose built for a swimmer that requires a highly ﬂexible suit, and neutral buoyancy. Unique construction combined with highly ﬂexible materials produce an unrestricted range of movement, while buoyancy panels throughout the suit deliver a higher body position in the water.
New in the 2010 Helix, is the location of laminated fabric panels on the outside arm of the suit. This paper thin material is over printed with a reinforcing stripe, speciﬁcally designed and located to improve function and form through the recovery and reach phase of the swim stroke. The net result of this is a longer, more powerful and efficient stroke. The improved awareness and placement of the arm reduces the risk of injury, normally created by the lowering of the elbow during the propulsion phase.
The high stretch TST panels remain, mechanically decoupling the arms from the rest of the suit working to ‘ﬂ oat’ the arm and improve shoulder extension, stroke length, and comfort. Two generations of Helix has delivered the ultimate swimming experience. Olympic champions, world champions and the world’s fastest swimmers and triathletes have placed the Helix in a class of its own.
* Proprioceptive arm panels promote better arm position and reduce injury risk, while improving power and propulsion
* Reverse zipper enhances neck comfort, and improves reliability and reduces transition time
* Silicon seal arm cuffs for an advanced water seal
* Knee ﬂ ex panels for run to transition ease
* Friction free neck design with lower proﬁle and more sighting freedom than any other suit
* Low graded compression in the legs improves blood ﬂow, better preparing you for the bike leg.