It's no secret that 75% of swimskins worn at Ironman World Championships have been made by blueseventy.* A better understanding of fit function and materials gives our product an edge, an edge the top athletes in the world don't want to giveaway.
With PZ3TX, a fully textile, welded version of the pointzero3, blueseventy continues to set the standard others will try to follow in triathlon swimskins. Using the latest in microfibre textile technology, the PZ3TX draws on our years of high performance swimming product development combined with the most recent developments in textile research.
PZ3TX is a highly advanced swimskin combining hydrophobic fabrics with welded seams in order to reduce surface drag and through its biomechanically engineered compressive properties, drastically reduces wave drag and increases performance
The result is a swimskin that will set the standard for triathlon
and open water swimmers in the new era of textile regulations.
Its not surprising the worlds fastest open swimmers continue to make their blueseventy the swimskin of choice.
- Superior ultra-welded suit seams reduce friction drag and enhance race speed when it matters
- Welded arm gussets designed to significantly improve underarm swim comfort and flexibility
- An innovative lightweight, water resistant XYZ fabric improves core positioning with advanced compression and streamlining
- White heat reflective fabric in the upper back, highly compressive to reduce drag, while allowing optimal thermoregulation.
This suit debuted at the 2010 Ironman World Championships and was the top swim skin of the professional field.
NOTE: We find most athletes choose to size up in the PZ3TX. If you find yourself on the lower end of a size based on the size chart then that size will work. If you're in the middle or high end of a size then we recommend going up a size. Feel free to contact us in regards to any specific sizing questions.
* based on slowtwitch swimskin counts.
Learn more about blueseventy
and find out about other triathlon essentials like swim caps
, tri shorts, and goggles