Aqua Sphere Kaiman Exo Goggles
$23.96 $29.95 Up to 20% Off
Style: Select a Style
Product ID: KAIMANEXO | SKU:
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO VIEWED
Upgrade your favorite Kaiman goggles with the new Kaiman Exo goggles, featuring the Exo Core that combines maximum stability with maximum comfort. The rigid exoskeleton protexts the goggle and lenses while the integrated ultra-soft Softeril material offers a comfortable fit on the face.Product Features include:
- 180-Degree Range Vision Curved lenses provide a distortion-free 180-degree range of vision
- Easy-Adjustable Buckles - Easy adjust buckles allow for a custom fit - pull to tighten, lift tab to loosen.
- Anti Fog - Lenses are protected by special anti-fog and anti-scratch treatments
- Advanced Fit Technology - Special patented designed zone in the skirt that increases the sealing and enhances colors
- 100% UV Protection - 100% UVA/UVB protection with scratch resistance and anti-fog treatment
- Softeril-An exclusive material that offers long-lasting comfort and durability
- Plexisol - Ten times stronger than glass and 100 times lighter, Plexisol is ultra durable and distortion free
Aqua Sphere is a brand known for their high quality open water swim gear!
I Love These Goggles
DIANE A., LOMPOC, CA
I pool swim 3-4 times a week and in open water (lake/ocean) at every opportunity. I also do triathlons. These goggles with the blue tint are my favorite. Not to dark for early morning starts and just enough tint for sunny days. The problem is, I can never find them in stores. I bought 2 pairs to have a spare on deck.
Great fit, no leaks, comfortable
JOHN BERNARD, SAN DIEGO, CA
I've only used these goggles 1x time but they felt really good and had an excellent seal. Good materials, stylish and soft gasket. They did fog up slightly after about 20 minutes so hopefully that won't be an issue.
Googles for a serious swimmer
GARY PARLAPIANO, SAN RAFAEL, CA
Great fit sleek design very comfortable.
my new favorite goggles
Slowlaneswimmer H, cleveland, oh
I swim about three times a week and these goggles have never let me down. I've had them for a couple of months and they do not leak, and they remain fog resistant. They are more comfortable than my speedos. I am very happy with these goggles.
CARMEN CAMERON, Surrey, B.C.
One of the only ones that don't leak on me