$32.00 $40.00 Up to 20% Off
Product ID: 105065 | SKU:
Jeff Rouse's backstroke like you've never seen it before!Product Features include:
- In GO SWIM BACKSTROKE, Gold Medalist Jeff Rouse shares the key focus points that he uses to develop perfect backstroke technique.
- Jeff's six focus points work for every level of swimmer, novice to elite, and you don't have to learn drills or change your normal workout routine in order to incorporate them into your stroke.
- You can start to apply them immediately, the next time you go to the pool. The extraordinary swimming footage of Jeff, combined with his clear, step-by-step instruction, will help take your backstroke to the next level.
- JEFF ROUSE has been at the elite level of his sport for more than two decades, and since the age of nine. He is a 3-time World Champion, 7-time NCAA Champion, 4-time National Champion, former world record holder, 1996 Olympic Gold Medalist (100M Backstroke), and was Captain of the 1996 USA Olympic Swim Team.
- In 2001, he was honored as one of swimming historic figures, with induction into the International Swimming Hall of Fame, GO SWIM BACKSTROKE WITH JEFF ROUSE was written, filmed, and produced by the team of GLENN MILLS, a member of the 1980 Olympic Swim Team and currently Technical Advisor to Swimming World, Swimming Technique, and SWIM magazines, and BARBARA HUMMEL, veteran of two Olympic Trials and currently a coach and World Top-Ten Masters swimmer.
Running Time: 1 hour
Picture shown may not reflect cover of actual product.
No reviews yet.