Water Polo Skills Offensive
$31.99 $39.99 Up to 20% Off
Product ID: WPD-02208C | SKU:
Help your team score more with enhanced offensive precision by John Tanner, Stanford University Head Women's Water Polo Coach, and Assistant Coach of Men's 2000 US Olympic Water Polo Team!
- Improve your offensive game with over 40 drills/skills
- Reinforce your movement, ball handling, and passing skills
- In Offensive Skills, Coach John Tanner shares more than 40 specific offensive skills/techniques with thorough explanation, rationalization, and expert in-water demonstrations in this 3-part video.
- In Part 1; Movement Drills, Coach Tanner shares five movement-related skills/drills necessary for success in offensive movement.
- In Part 2; Ball Handling, Tanner begins with 10 individual ball handling skills and includes specific drills for setting up advantageous passing positions.
- He then progresses into 11 passing and catching techniques/drills. In Tanner's segment on shooting, he begins with techniques and drills for perimeter shooting including strategies for faking and shooting and the pop and shoot techniques.
- This instructional water polo DVD is a comprehensive library of skills for teaching, coaching, and developing sound offensive players!
- 55 minutes. 2004.
- If you're looking to get a team started, be sure to check out Water Polo products
If you're looking to improve your athletic abilities, videos from Championship Productions will function as a great guide!
No reviews yet.