Speedo Fastskin3 Competition Cap
$30.00-35.00 $50.00 Up to 40% Off
Selected Style: Select a Style
Selected Size: Select A Size
This product has already been discounted, and does not qualify for further discounts.
Product ID: 7510162 | SKU:
Note: Speedo is experiencing delays getting products to retailers. For this reason, shipments of Speedo products from Swim2000 may be delayed.
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO VIEWED
$11.20 $16.00Up to 30% Off
$10.50 $15.00Up to 30% Off
$21.00 $30.00Up to 30% Off
$24.50 $35.00Up to 30% Off
$27.65 $39.50Up to 30% Off
$24.50 $39.99Up to 38% Off
The world's first cap featuring the IQ Fit Profile, and designed using accurate head mapping data; creating optimum comfort, outstanding hydrodynamic performance, improved fit and ease of use. Reduces drag by 5.7% if used in conjunction with Fastskin3 Goggles.Product Details include:
- Developed as part of the world's first Racing System, engineering cap, goggles and suit to work in harmony.
- The first true 3D cap created by Speedo Aqualab and based on accurate global head scanning data.
- Designed for real head and face contours.
- Improved drag reduction, comfort, and fit accuracy.
- Use the Fit Point Marker to easily align your cap and Fastskin3 goggles.
- Striking iconic design is cohesive across suit, cap and goggles, making a statement to your opponents.
- Also available in White (Style 7518024)
- Fabric Content:// 100% Silicone.
- If you have long hair we recommend you wear the Fastskin3 Hair Management System under your cap (Style 7518025 ).
- This product has been fully approved by FINA.
- This cap is designed to be worn with Speedo Fastskin 3 Elite Mirrored Goggle
Be sure to browse other products made by Speedo, the most popular brand at Swim2000.
Great Cap, Not crazy about changes!
KRISTEN M., BAYVILLE, NY
My son also got this cap about 2 or 3 years ago. He loves it. It's white, and was looking a little worn, so he wanted a new one. I happily bought it for him but was disappointed that this new cap doesn't have the blue/black "design" on the back, like the old cap did. Not sure if they changed the style and any have that design, but I was disappointed. Will be keeping the cap, just wish that it had the original design from a few years ago.