Speedo LZR Racer Pro Kneeskin W/Comfort Strap
$168-280 $280.00 Up to 40% Off
Style: Select a Style
Size: Select A Size
Product ID: 7190920 | SKU:
PEOPLE WHO VIEWED THIS ITEM ALSO VIEWED
A favorite of competitive swimmers, The LZR Racer Pro Kneeskin is now available in a comfort strap option!Product Features:
- 100% Textile LZR Swimsuit fully compliant with FINA regulations.
- Fit engineered from body scan data resulting in an optimum biomechanic fit.
- 3D, 3-Piece Pattern creates the ultimate fit with complete freedom of movement engineered to optimize swimmers' shape.
- Comfort strap construction for a better fit.
- LZR Pulse is exclusive compression fabric reduces muscle oscillation and skin vibration.
- LZR Pulse is water repellent, chlorine resistant, and fast drying.
- 4 Way Flat Seam are low profile, high strength stitched seams
- Our top competitive back, featuring a lower back and higher cut offers ultimate freedom of motion.
- Recordbreaker back styling is the world's best selling back for competitive swimming.
- Fabric: 75% Nylon/25% Spandex.
Be sure to browse other products made by Speedo, the most popular brand at Swim2000.
JULIE B., NORTH HAVEN, CT
Good price and value
High school swimmer
BARBARA B., IRVINE, CA
great suit! fits as expected
Speedo LZR Racer Pro
SUSAN B., STURGEON BAY, WI
Great entry level tech suit.
NANCY W., HENRICO, VA
Do not do it!!!!
CHRISTOPHER G., ST CHARLES, MO
arrived as ordered and had no issues.
very easy to do business with Swim2000
KATIE T., MATTHEWS, NC
Very pleased with this suit.
MARY M., UNIONTOWN, OH
Great suit, we were even able to get it in her school colors!
Good product overall
SAMANTHA G., BROOKLYN, NY
I haven't put it on yet but it is good overall
Speedo is our favorite
SHARON O., FAIRMONT, WV
I have 2 daughters that swim competitively and they both like this suit. The comfort straps are easier to get the suit on and off. It has a longer life than some other brand tech suits that we have tried.
good fit and value
BROOKE R., DENVER, CO
bought this on sale at SWIM2000 - my daughter likes plain black tech suits, especially Speedos, and we were having trouble finding one. This suit is great, she usually wears a 26 but they only had a 25 so we bought that. It's tight but not oppressively so.
Great suit at great price.
VICKI J., WEST RICHLAND, WA