$15.96 $19.95 Up to 20% Off
Product ID: B2006-5 | SKU:
Triathlon coaching pioneer Marc Evans has trained pros and age-group triathletes for over 20 years, and he knows what it takes to be successful. His system is divided into phases that can be customized to fit various training seasons and racing objectives. The base preparation phase sets training goals and develops endurance, strength, flexibility, and technique.Product Features include:
- Base transition adds new workouts, introduces transitions, and increases the volume and intensity of your training. The third phase, race preparation, includes specific swim, bike, and run workouts tailored to your fitness level that will condition your body to put it all together in the approaching competition.
- The final phase, peak transition, prepares you physiologically and psychologically in a taper that will sharpen your body to peak on race day.
- Triathlete's Edge contains much more than training programs. Complete assessment tools allow you to evaluate mobility, posture, gait, strength, and flexibility to make improvements through event-specific exercise drills.
- Swim instruction covers stroke improvement and hand entry techniques and offers tips on mass starts and exits. You'll improve your position on the bike, perfect your posture, and study cadence and gearing on the bike.
- The running section will sharpen your efficiency with drills for arm movement, foot strike, and running stride.
- Evans reveals the professional training secrets that have defined him as the triathlon training authority. Mark Allen, Karen Smyers, Mike Pigg, and Sue Latshaw are just a few of the legendary triathletes who have benefited from Evans' mentoring.
- Now you can incorporate his knowledge in your own training program to give yourself the triathlete's edge!
No reviews yet.