$15.16 $18.95 Up to 20% Off
Product ID: B2006-2 | SKU:
Your triathlon is one of the biggest days of your life. You've been preparing for months, sacrificing your time, your sleep, and maybe even your sanity. You know how important the event is, which is why you've invested in Triathlon Training, a full color book that will help you prepare to be your best for race day!
- Author Michael Finch developed this extensive resource in consultation with both the U.S. and British Triathlon Associations, so all the information is up to date and based on the most expert recommendations.
- Make the most of each workout with six-race specific programs that include target race times and a 12-week, step-by-step, base-building program to work up to your goal race time.
- Whether you're training for a sprint distance, Olympic distance or a Half/Full Ironman, your bases are covered.
- Choose the best program for you and use insights from top athletes to utilize the nutrition plan, supplement, and technology that will send you to the front of the pack.
- You'll also learn about common injuries that plague triathletes so that you know how you can prevent them, or treat them if it occurs.
- Essentially, this is a guidebook on how to get from where you are now to where you want to be in your training. Whatever your goals are, Triathlon Training will help you manage your routine and plan for success.
- 160 pages.
No reviews yet.