Shop By Brand
Shop Training Essentials
Shop Extra Swimming Gear
Shop Care Products for Training
Great Gifts! Keychains, Lanyards, Mouse Pads - Shop Our Accessories Now »
- Swim2000 works with many swim teams all year long. Our team reps talk to many coaches, and also spend a lot of time on pool deck. The recurring questions and remarks: "What's the newest swimming gear?" or "This swim paddle is perfect for our young kids" or "We need cheap swim fins for all our swimmers, what do you have?" and so on ...
- Coaches are right. Every year, manufacturers create new swimming equipment - swim fins with short blades, long blades, splits, different materials like foam or latex - New swim paddles, swim kickboards, pull buoys, even swimmers snorkels. We hear first hand from coaches about which swim gear is good and durable, which swim gear isn't; which one is at a good price, and which one is overpriced. Swim2000 shares this information with all our swimmers, parents and relatives.
- All coaches will tell you all swimmers, beginner or advanced, will use the following swimming accessories: A pair of swim fins, A pair of swim paddles, a pull buoy and a swim kickboard. Which one is best? Well coaches have different preferences. On the other hand we can share which one are most popular on our swim shop: For swim fins: the # 1 product is Tritan Swim Fins - For swim paddles: the # 1 choice is Speedo Contoured Swim Paddles - For a pull buoy, swimmers prefer Tyr Pull Float - and finally for a swim kickboard, the favorite is Speedo Kickboard.
- In addition, coaches recommend swimmers to have a "swimming snorkel." This is only recommended, not an essential item for swimmers. Swim2000 offers a choice between the Tyr Ultralight Snorkel and the Speedo Hydralign Center Snorkel.
- Of course, we must mention that you need mesh swim bags to carry all your swim gear around. Shop our Mesh bags selection.
What Customers Are Saying...
Reviewing: Tyr Kickboard Usa
I will use to improve my Australian Crawl Kick
JOHN ANDREW G., SOMERSET, KY
| Jun 21 2015
I will use to improve my Australian Crawl kick as I basically just kick enough now to keep my back end from sinking and a full use of my legs drains me quicker than I can swim a mile because I basically pull myself with my hands the whole mile.
Reviewing: Speedo Hyperfluid Mask Snorkel Fin Set
Great for 12 year old boy size 6.5 Shoes
ARTURO M., BRONX, NY
| Jun 20 2015
Reviewing: Aqua Sphere Ergobuoy
Then buoy is fantastic!!
NEAL M., DANVILLE, CA
| Jun 18 2015