- Swim Gear is what you look for when you decide to either join a swim program or when your kids join a Swim Team. Swim Gear includes Swim Fins, Swim Paddles, Pull Buoy, Kickboard and most of the time a Mesh Bag to carry it all.
- Major Manufacturers in our industry: Speedo, Tyr and Arena.
- Swim2000 works with many swim teams all year long. Our team reps talk to many coaches, and also spend a lot of time on pool deck. The recurring questions and remarks: "What's the newest swimming gear?" or "This swim paddle is perfect for our young kids" or "We need cheap swim fins for all our swimmers, what do you have?" and so on ...
- Coaches are right. Every year, manufacturers create new swimming equipment - swim fins with short blades, long blades, splits, different materials like foam or latex - New swim paddles, swim kickboards, pull buoys, even swimmers snorkels. We hear first hand from coaches about which swim gear is good and durable, which swim gear isn't; which one is at a good price, and which one is overpriced. Swim2000 shares this information with all our swimmers, parents and relatives.
- All coaches will tell you all swimmers, beginner or advanced, will use the following swimming accessories: A pair of swim fins, A pair of swim paddles, a pull buoy and a swim kickboard. Which one is best? Well different coaches have different preferences. On the other hand we can share which one are most popular on our swim shop: For swim fins: the # 1 product is Tritan Swim Fins - For swim paddles: the # 1 choice is Stroke Maker Paddles - For a pull buoy, swimmers prefer Tyr Pull Float - and finally for a swim kickboard, the favorite is Speedo Kickboard.
- In addition, coaches recommend swimmers to have a "swimming snorkel." This is only recommended, not an essential item for swimmers. You can see our selection of Swimming Snorkels.
- Of course, we must mention that you need mesh swim bags to carry all your swim gear around. Shop our Mesh bags selection.
What Customers Are Saying...
Reviewing: Speedo Rubber Swim Fins
Speedo Swim Fins
DAVID C., MANASQUAN, NJ
| Feb 12 2017
Good material and nice fit. The fin is just the right thickness
to be flexible yet provides force when you kick.
Reviewing: Speedo Hydralign Center Snorkel
First use this morning
CHRISTOPHER A., WILDER, VT
| Jan 31 2017
Absolutely perfect with no problems - swam a mile trouble free!
Reviewing: Tyr Crossblade Fins
Tyr Crossblade Fins
JAMES A., SEATTLE, WA
| Jan 22 2017
A bit long for training laps, but good for muscle strengthening.