Report A Technical Issue
With The Website
- SBR Sports
- Solmar Corp.
- Sport Videos
- Summer Solutions
Shop Training Essentials
Shop Extra Swimming Gear
Shop Care Products for Training
Great Gifts! Keychains, Lanyards, Mouse Pads - Shop Now »
- Swim2000 works with many swim teams all year long. Our team reps talk to many coaches, and also spend a lot of time on pool deck. The recurring questions and remarks: "What's the newest swimming gear?" or "This swim paddle is perfect for our young kids" or "We need cheap swim fins for all our swimmers, what do you have?" and so on ...
- Coaches are right. Every year, manufacturers create new swimming equipment - swim fins with short blades, long blades, splits, different materials like foam or latex - New swim paddles, swim kickboards, pull buoys, even swimmers snorkels. We hear first hand from coaches about which swim gear is good and durable, which swim gear isn't; which one is at a good price, and which one is overpriced. Swim2000 shares this information with all our swimmers, parents and relatives.
- All coaches will tell you all swimmers, beginner or advanced, will use the following swimming accessories: A pair of swim fins, A pair of swim paddles, a pull buoy and a swim kickboard. Which one is best? Well coaches have different preferences. On the other hand we can share which one are most popular on our swim shop: For swim fins: the # 1 product is Floating Training Fins - For swim paddles: the # 1 choice is Speedo countoured paddles - For a pull buoy, swimmers prefer Tyr Pull Float - and finally for a swim kickboard, the favorite is Speedo Adult Kickboard.
- In addition, coaches recommend swimmers to have a "swimming snorkel." This is only recommended, not an essential item for swimmers. Swim2000 offers a choice between the Tyr Ultralight Snorkel and the Speedo Hydralign Center Snorkel.
- Of course, we must mention that you need mesh swim bags to carry all your swim gear around. Shop our Mesh swim bags selection.
Don't just train - Have Fun! - Shop Pool Toys and Beach Toys »
What Customers Are Saying...★★★★★
Reviewing: Water Gear Fin Socks
MARY ANNE JANISH, HOUSTON, TX | Apr 13 2015
this was the first time I ever used this item rather than socks. It is so much more comfortable. Also easier to put fins on and off.★★★★★
Reviewing: Tyr Crossblade Training Fins
first fins: happy!
ELLEN ROBINSON, ROCHESTER, NY | Apr 13 2015
I decided to try Tyr's Crossblades, because various swim blogs suggested I should be using short blades, based on my goal of strengthening and toning, but without an overdose of resistance. (I tore my entire left adductor a few years ago, and have to be careful about overdoing resistance workouts.) As I had only used long fins, I could not decide. Crossblades seemed like an excellent compromise, and after my first workout with them, I am sure that I made the right choice. The fins are sturdy but not stiff; the fit is comfortable (as a women's 8.5-9, I ordered the M); and I do prefer them to the longer fins. One note on sizing: When I first put on the fins, the right toe bed and heel rubbed and squished a bit; all it took for a comfortable fit on both feet was for me to put the "offending" fin on the other foot. Problem solved, no rubbing or squeezing.★★★★★
Reviewing: Tyr Latex Nose Clip w/ Strap
ALAN BOSMENY, ELKTON, MD | Apr 9 2015
I've tried others, but for me this is the best.