- Swim Gear is what you look for when you decide to either join a swim program or when your kids join a Swim Team. Swim Gear includes Swim Fins, Swim Paddles, Pull Buoy, Kickboard and most of the time a Mesh Bag to carry it all.
- Major Manufacturers in our industry: Speedo, Tyr and Arena.
- Swim2000 works with many swim teams all year long. Our team reps talk to many coaches, and also spend a lot of time on pool deck. The recurring questions and remarks: "What's the newest swimming gear?" or "This swim paddle is perfect for our young kids" or "We need cheap swim fins for all our swimmers, what do you have?" and so on ...
- Coaches are right. Every year, manufacturers create new swimming equipment - swim fins with short blades, long blades, splits, different materials like foam or latex - New swim paddles, swim kickboards, pull buoys, even swimmers snorkels. We hear first hand from coaches about which swim gear is good and durable, which swim gear isn't; which one is at a good price, and which one is overpriced. Swim2000 shares this information with all our swimmers, parents and relatives.
- All coaches will tell you all swimmers, beginner or advanced, will use the following swimming accessories: A pair of swim fins, A pair of swim paddles, a pull buoy and a swim kickboard. Which one is best? Well different coaches have different preferences. On the other hand we can share which one are most popular on our swim shop: For swim fins: the # 1 product is Tritan Swim Fins - For swim paddles: the # 1 choice is Stroke Maker Paddles - For a pull buoy, swimmers prefer Tyr Pull Float - and finally for a swim kickboard, the favorite is Speedo Kickboard.
- In addition, coaches recommend swimmers to have a "swimming snorkel." This is only recommended, not an essential item for swimmers. You can see our selection of Swimming Snorkels.
- Of course, we must mention that you need mesh swim bags to carry all your swim gear around. Shop our Mesh bags selection.
What Customers Are Saying...
Reviewing: Speedo Biofuse Training Fin
Used fins this morning in my swim.
antoinette d., florence, AL
| Oct 11 2016
Swim was powerful with fins
Reviewing: Tyr Swimming Nose Clip
GEORGE T., MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO
| Oct 8 2016
These nose clips fit comfortably applying the right pressure to the nose to keep water out.
Reviewing: Tritan Swim Fins
HYE-YONG K., GARDEN CITY, NY
| Sep 12 2016
Fins were hard to find locally. Glad to find them here. Working nicely for my daughter. True to size.