Save up to 31%
Reflect Sports swimming shampoo has been precisely formulated to prevent green hair, get chlorine out, strengthen and promote the growth of distressed and damaged hair ...
Product ID: RS02769
Reflect Sports swimming shampoo has been precisely formulated to prevent green hair, get chlorine out, strengthen and promote the growth of distressed and damaged hair and protect your hair color while keeping it healthy, hydrated, shiny and smelling good.Superior ingredients with stated end benefits were selectively chosen including, pro vitamin B5, vitamin E, wheat amino acids, keratin amino acids, silk amino acids, hops, and UV absorber. 8 fl. oz.Benefits:
- Gently removes chlorine from your hair.
- Gently removes copper deposits that can cause green hair.
- Gently removes salts, other impurities, and surface build-up, without stripping hair color.
- Smoothes, repairs, and protects cuticle.
- Moisturizes and strengthens.
- Leaves hair clean, shiny, and smelling good.
- What are the benefits of using a sulfate free swimming shampoo?
- There is an active ingredient in every shampoo that is called the â€œSURFACTANTâ€ which is the â€œdetergent cleaning portionâ€ of the formula. For the past 20 years almost every shampoo has used the surfactant Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, SLS or Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, ALS. Why? Because they are very inexpensive and they make lots of lather and foam. Lather and foam often get the most attention but have zero to do with the quality of the shampoo. The shampoo industry is leaning towards sulfate free surfactants because they are far less damaging to hair, which is very appealing to any consumer, especially to swimmers.
Water, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroamphohydroxypropylsulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Cocamide MIPA, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lauryl Glucoside, Stearyl Citrate, Sorbitan Sesquioctanoate, Disteareth 75 IPDI, Glycereth 7 Caprylate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Ivy (Hedera Helix) Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Burdock (Arctium Lappa) Extract, Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenum-Graecum) Extract, Panthenol, Wheat Amino Acids, Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Sclerotium Gum, Sorbitol, Trideceth-12, Trideceth-7, Silicone Quaternium-3, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylisothiazlinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Fragrance
1 ReviewWrite A Review
best swim shampoo
becky coats, WA
i have tried them all and this is by far the best. smells good, gentle on my hair and i wont swim without it