Save up to 13%
This is Volume One of a comprehensive two-part swimming instructional program featuring Coach Randy Reese. Product Features include: In this ...
Product ID: V2007-1
This is Volume One of a comprehensive two-part swimming instructional program featuring Coach Randy Reese.Product Features include:
- In this DVD, Reese takes his team through a wide variety of progressive practice drills. Among the topics covered are: kicking drills, butterfly stroke, turn drills, backstroke, freestyle, breaststroke and shoe drills.
- This DVD is an excellent resource for coaches and competitive swimmers at any level. 50 minutes. 2007.
- About the Coach: Randy Reese has coached over 60 Olympic swimmers whose records include 18 Gold Medals.
- His teams won numerous NCAA Men's and Women's Championships when he served as head coach at the University of Florida.
- Randy's USA Swimming teams have placed in the Top Five more than 50 times and have won four National Team titles.He is currently the Head Swimming coach of Longhorn Aquatics in Austin, Texas.
1 ReviewWrite A Review
Kyle, Las Vegas
This was a fantastic instructional DVD. Plenty of exercises, tons of information, all around good buy. Would recommend to anyone.