$151.62 - $191.99
Save up to 20%
Engineered for elite-level racing, the Tracer Light has captured multiple National, NCAA and World Championship titles. Showcasing lightweight, hydrophobic quick-drying fabrication the TLSJ6A Speed Suit ...
Product ID: TLSJ6A
Engineered for elite-level racing, the Tracer Light has captured multiple National, NCAA and World Championship titles. Showcasing lightweight, hydrophobic quick-drying fabrication the TLSJ6A Speed Suit for women is woven with a powerful micro-filament that has enhanced stretch properties and memory retention to provide longevity and form-fit.Product Details include:
- All stress points along the suit are reinforced with micro-stitch tacking to ensure suit integrity even under extreme strains.
- Stitched and firmly reinforced eight times for a sturdy hold that won't split. Never compromising movement in the design process, allowing for fluidity and explosiveness.
- The Power Mesh liner is made from .4mm Poly micro-mesh, increasing the specific strength of the suit by a dramatic factor without escalating the weight. A hydrophobic finisher is applied to the mesh liner to act as an ultimate barrier against water.
- Incorporating power mesh, these panels will lock the core in with up to a 75% increase in zoned compression vs. a typical Lycra suit. Decrease body circumference by up to 10%.
- With industry exclusive muscle-mapping seams, the Tracer B-Series' five-piece pattern design fits along the contours of the body to provide superior fit and reduce drag.
- Contour the body and provide the strongest control available. TYR's industry leading 18 stitch-per-inch seams are incredibly durable, low-profile, and offer superior range of motion (ROM).
- The Tracer Light shell and lining features a lightweight, hydrophobic and quick-drying fabrication. Woven with a powerful micro-filament, it has enhanced stretch properties and memory retention to promote longevity and form-fit.
- Used in conjunction with the Four-Way Lock Seams, and intricately designed around the human musculature, these muscle-mapped panels will lock the core in with up to a 25% increase in zoned compression vs. a typical Lycra suit. Panels decrease body circumference by up to 5%. Compression generated by the suit decreases muscle undulation and helps improve blood flow and re-oxygenation of the muscle core.
- Smooth, flat-bonded seams outline the suit to create a stitchless design that provides a fluid, drag-reducing fit. The inside of the seam are bonded then encased with HB (high-bond) micro-taping to provide ultimate hold that won't burst. The HB tape provides a consistently smooth stretch that leaves leg, arm, and neck openings a seamless transition from skin to fabric.
- FINA APPROVED
- TYR Fabrication:79% Nylon / 21% LYCRA
1 ReviewWrite A Review
Consider Sizing Down with this one
Diana Roley, Bellingham, WA
My daughter had a TYR Tracer B (28); it fit like a glove and performed beautifully through about a dozen 2-3 day meets (she cherished it and took great care with it). When it wore out, the replacement (light model also in size 28) fit comparably when dry, but failed in the pool. The chest filled with water in the first warm-up dive. So the unfortunate take-away is - flat/moderate chested gals, beware.