SWIM BAGS INFORMATION
- Swim bags are used to store equipment and keep your clothes dry. Choosing a bag is an important decision in our sport. Depending on whether you are a swimmer, a water polo player or a triathlete, choosing can be difficult because of the different needs each athlete has. In fact swimming bags have many purposes and that's why most manufacturers offer different styles: swim backpacks for convenience, Duffel swim bags for space, wheeled bags for travel, mesh swim bags for swim gear.
- Swim backpacks are by far the most popular bags. Many swim teams are using swim backpacks from Tyr, Arena, Nike or Speedo as team uniforms. Teams embroider or print their team logos on it, so all swimmers can identify themselves within the teams. Those swim backpacks come in 2 or 3 sizes: Small for younger swimmers, Medium or Large for most advanced or older swimmers. In large swim backpacks, swimmers can store their swim gear, swimming clothes, food, Ipod/Phone and more.
- For more space, swimmers will choose swim duffel bags. Even though swim duffel bags look like regular duffel bags, swim duffels offer features specifically for swimmers like dry pockets, so the clothes or other swim gear stay dry. Swim duffel bags aren't as popular as swim backpacks with swim teams, but teams can still use duffels as part of their swim team equipment. Swim Duffels can also be embroidered.
- Have you been around swim pools where swimmers practice? Yes. Then we are sure you didn't miss mesh equipment bags - All swimmers have one. They use mesh bags to store their swimming equipment such as fins, swim paddles, pull buoys, goggles, snorkels and more. These bags are so big that swimmers can store everything in it.
- Speedo Backpacks are among the most popular items in our Swim Bags Category.
SWIM BAGS REVIEWS
What Customers Are Saying...★★★☆☆
Reviewing: Tyr Victory Backpack
My son loves his bag
LINDSAY H., CANAL WINCHESTER, OH | Jun 10 2019
Has enough pockets and a strap to buckle on the chest.★★★★☆
Reviewing: Speedo Deluxe Ventilator Mesh Bag
Good team mesh bag
JENNIFER H., EWING , NJ | May 15 2019
Haven't used them yet because they were just delivered but the seams and zippers are sturdy and it's a good size bag to hold all of our team equipment. The space on the front of the bag is large enough to have a logo put on it or there is also a space on the back to insert a name tag.★★☆☆☆
Reviewing: Speedo Teamster Backpack 35l
This redesigned swim backpack was greatly reduced in size from previous models. It's a shame. Can't even begin to put all the stuff in there that I did with the previous mode. Why the change? Cutting back on materials to save money??
NANCY S., LAFAYETTE, CO | Jul 5 2018
This redesigned swim backpack was greatly reduced in size. I was simply trying to replace my old bag. I will have to return it as it is too small to hold all my stuff. Why the change? Just trying to save money? Whoever designed the new bag wasn't thinking clearly.