SWIM BAGS INFORMATION
- Swim bags are used to store equipment and keep your clothes dry. Choosing a bag is an important decision in our sport. Depending on whether you are a swimmer, a water polo player or a triathlete, choosing can be difficult because of the different needs each athlete has. In fact swimming bags have many purposes and that's why most manufacturers offer different styles: swim backpacks for convenience, Duffel swim bags for space, wheeled bags for travel, mesh swim bags for swim gear.
- Swim backpacks are by far the most popular bags. Many swim teams are using swim backpacks from Tyr, Arena, Nike or Speedo as team uniforms. Teams embroider or print their team logos on it, so all swimmers can identify themselves within the teams. Those swim backpacks come in 2 or 3 sizes: Small for younger swimmers, Medium or Large for most advanced or older swimmers. In large swim backpacks, swimmers can store their swim gear, swimming clothes, food, Ipod/Phone and more.
- For more space, swimmers will choose swim duffel bags. Even though swim duffel bags look like regular duffel bags, swim duffels offer features specifically for swimmers like dry pockets, so the clothes or other swim gear stay dry. Swim duffel bags aren't as popular as swim backpacks with swim teams, but teams can still use duffels as part of their swim team equipment. Swim Duffels can also be embroidered.
- Have you been around swim pools where swimmers practice? Yes. Then we are sure you didn't miss mesh equipment bags - All swimmers have one. They use mesh bags to store their swimming equipment such as fins, swim paddles, pull buoys, goggles, snorkels and more. These bags are so big that swimmers can store everything in it.
- Speedo Backpacks are among the most popular items in our Swim Bags Category.
SWIM BAGS REVIEWS
What Customers Are Saying...★★☆☆☆
Reviewing: Speedo Teamster Backpack 35l
This redesigned swim backpack was greatly reduced in size from previous models. It's a shame. Can't even begin to put all the stuff in there that I did with the previous mode. Why the change? Cutting back on materials to save money??
NANCY S., LAFAYETTE, CO | Jul 5 2018
This redesigned swim backpack was greatly reduced in size. I was simply trying to replace my old bag. I will have to return it as it is too small to hold all my stuff. Why the change? Just trying to save money? Whoever designed the new bag wasn't thinking clearly.★☆☆☆☆
Reviewing: Speedo Ventilator Mesh Bag
got anything smaller?
BRENT L., FORT MYERS, FL | Jun 7 2018
Bag was way too big, it now occupies space on closet shelf.★★★★★
Reviewing: Tyr Big Mesh Mummy Bag
tks for this service
OSCAR /JOSE G., EL PASO, TX | May 11 2018