Water Polo Suits
MEN'S SWIMWEAR INFORMATION
- Swimwear for men comes in various styles and designs. Choosing the right swimwear for your swimming needs can make all the difference in your performance.
- Jammers: swimsuits that go from the waist to the knee. The most popular swimsuits among lap swimmers. Swim jammers provide more coverage than the conventional brief, yet still fit tightly to the body. They can vary in length and in many ways resemble cycling shorts. Jammers are used for racing as well as practice.
- "Speedos", briefs, racers --- 3 terms that describe just the regular and traditional swimsuit. Briefs offer great support and are good for both swimming and sunbathing.
- Drag suits are purposefully baggy swimsuits that create resistance while swimming. Drag suits are part of resistance training and could be considered training gear. They should be used for practice only.
- Square legs: Those are a little bit longer than traditional briefs. The outseam may vary from 5" to 9" depending on the manufacturer. In general, swim square legs are used for practice, but some swimmers use it for racing.
- How to size men swimsuits? The right swimwear provides comfort and coverage as well as support for freedom of movement. See our standard men's swimwear sizing chart »
- Fabric used in men's swimwear
- Polyester: swimsuits made of 100% polyester are more resistant to chlorine and last longer. 100% polyester swimsuits are recommended for training and practice.
- Lycra/Spandex: swimsuits made of Lycra stretch better and usually fit more comfortably. However, they have a tendency to fade quickly and to get baggy with time. Recommended for some racing and comfort. Not recommended for training/practice. These swimsuits won't last long in highly chlorinated water.
What Customers Are Saying...
Reviewing: Speedo Jammer INTERFERENCE GLOW
SHAYLA L., HARLAN, IA
| May 18 2017
Reviewing: Speedo Solid Jammer
Dirk D, Orlando
| May 12 2017
I am 6'7" and swim daily, these are great and hold up well. The lining is not really all that thick so you can see things, just fyi. I am very well endowed (10") and at times it can be embarrassing walking on the pool deck but I have gotten use to it. All in all they are great.
Reviewing: Speedo Brief ART SCHOOL
Speedo Art School Endurance+ Brief Male Product ID: 7705709
TIMOTHY G., PALOS VERDES ESTATES, CA
| May 11 2017
I have only started wearing this suit but so far, I like it. We'll see how it stands up to wear. I bought the endurance fabric because most of the fabrics wear out quickly when worn daily. I like a brief to fit snugly not get all loose and overly illustrative.