Report A Technical Issue
With The Website
- SBR Sports
- Solmar Corp.
- Sport Videos
- Summer Solutions
Shop by style
Arena - Competition Swimsuits - Arena Racing Swimwear »
- Swimwear for men comes in various styles and designs. Choosing the right swimwear for your swimming needs can make all the difference in your performance.
- Jammers: swimsuits that go from the waist to the knee. The most popular swimsuits among lap swimmers. Swim jammers provide more coverage than the conventional brief. Jammers fit tighly to the body. They can vary in length and in many ways resemble cycling shorts. Jammers are used for racing as well as practice.
- "Speedos", briefs, racers --- 3 terms that describe just the regular and traditional swimsuit. Briefs offer great support and are good for both swimming and sunbathing.
- Drag suits are baggy swimsuits. They are loose on purpose to create resistance while swimming. Drag suits are part of resistance swimming and could be considered training gear. They should be used for practice only.
- Square legs: Those are a little bit longer than traditional briefs. The outseam may vary from 5" to 9" depending on the manufacturer. In general, swim square legs are used for practice, but some swimmers use it for racing.
- How to size men swimsuits? The right swimwear provides comfort and coverage as well as support for freedom of movement. See our standard men's swimwear sizing chart »
- Fabric used in men's swimwear
- Polyester: swimsuits made of 100% polyester are more resistant to chlorine and last longer. 100% polyester swimsuits are recommended for training and practice.
- Lycra/Spandex: swimsuits made of Lycra stretch better and usually fit more comfortably. However, they have a tendency to fade quickly and to get baggy with time. Recommended for some racing and comfort. Not recommended for training/practice. These swimsuits won't last long in highly chlorinated water.
Top Rated Training Suits - Drag Suits »
What Customers Are Saying...★★★★★
Reviewing: Speedo Solid Jammer
CHUN H., FAIRFAX, VA | May 19 2015
Excellent. Will definitely buy it again when the time comes.★★★★★
Reviewing: Grab Bag Briefs Pack Of 3
great suits, excellent fit
STEVEN B, CEDAR SPRINGS, MI | May 11 2015
Nice colors on suits. Ordered more and 2 of the 2 piece bikini grab bag for her.★★★★☆
Reviewing: Speedo Avenger Water Polo Brief
Speedo Avenger Brief Male
FRANK PHILIPPS, ASHLAND, OR | May 7 2015
I have lost weight since my last suit purchase. I was surprised that the size 34 is smaller than past suits. I realize you are laughing at the moment, but I have a suit I purchased from you a year or so ago that hasn't been worn and I compared them...the new suit material is different and the new suit size is smaller...check your suppliers....