WATER AEROBICS INFORMATION
- Water Aerobics Equipment is highly recommended during Water Exercise Classes. Please ask your Water Aerobics Instructor which item is most suitable for you. Especially regarding the Size/Resistance of the various water workout gear we carry.
- Water aerobics classes are good for your health, and most of the fitness clubs nowadays have water classes in their programs. Water aerobics classes do common workouts in waist-high water in a swimming pool. The resistance of the water makes the workout far more intense, while the water reduces the impact with the ground. Advanced water aerobic classes can use advanced fitness gear to make the workouts more difficult.
- Advanced equipment for water aerobics include aqua gloves, water weights, water barbells and aqua jogger belts. Shop our selection of Aquatic Exercise Equipment >>.
- Some people use water shoes for additional resistance. water aerobics shoes selection >>
- We also would like to recommend some Water Aerobic Exercises Ideas.
WATER AEROBICS GEAR REVIEWS
What Customers Are Saying...★★★★★
Reviewing: Aquajogger X Cuffs
Easy to use
JAN W., SACRAMENTO, CA | Jun 16 2018
Very easy to put on and ware.★★★★★
Reviewing: Aquajogger Sqoodle Ap152
PETER M., CHARLOTTE, NC | Jun 15 2018
Reviewing: Speedo Dumbbell HYDRO SHREDDERS
Waste of money!!!
JASON G., MILTON, FL | Jun 15 2018
For $100 with a "quality" name like Speedo on it, one would think it would be a good product, however I can buy a pair of $8 gloves and get more resistance in water than these provide. A total waste. No one should ever look at these.