Custom Latex Caps
Custom Silicone Caps
Lycra Swim Caps
Latex Swim Caps
Long Hair Swim Caps
Neoprene Swim Caps
Water Polo Caps
Arena Swim Caps
Water Gear Swim Caps
Dolfin Swim Caps
Swim caps are one of the most useful products in our sport. Caps hold your hair, protect your hair against chlorine and are fashionable. Some caps allow you to swim faster and some protect you against the cold. Coaches encourage their swimmers to wear team custom swim caps, so swimmers can identify themselves with the team. Caps are everywhere in a swimming pool.
Here are some of the most commonly asked questions:
1) Do caps keep your hair dry?
No, Caps do not keep your hair dry. The main purpose is to keep your hair out of your face.
2) What kind of cap should I wear?
It depends on what you are doing in the water - racing, training, water aerobics, open water, etc ...
- For Racing, caps are usually made of latex or silicone. The newest swimming caps for racing are made of molded silicone which reduce drag during a race.
- For Training, caps are made most commonly of silicone, latex and sometimes Lycra
- Water aerobic caps: Lycra is the most comfortable choice. Bubble caps are also used for these classes.
- For Open water Caps: Silicone generally works but often neoprene swim caps are the best choice in case the water is cold.
3) Do you sell caps for people with long hair?
Yes we do. Manufacturers have finally made larger swim caps for people with long hair. Shop our long hair swim caps >>
4) Do you recommend a specific Cap?
Again, it really depends on what you are doing in the water - here are our suggestions:
- For racing: wear your team custom swim caps if the team has one. Or you can use a silicone cap.
- For practice: wear whatever you like. Go wild with plenty of color. It makes no difference during training.
- For water aerobics; choose something comfortable. Lycra swim caps are your best choice.
- For open water: If it is cold, wear neoprene. You won't regret that choice.
5) How to care for a cap?
We suggest rinsing your cap after racing or practice with clear water. Dry it inside-out. When the cap is dry, use some baby powder inside. This will prevent the cap from sticking to itself. This doesn't apply to Lycra caps.
6) How long a swimming cap last?
If you use the care information above, caps can last a few months. If not, the caps could be unwearable after few days or weeks.
7) Speedo and Tyr caps are the most popular swim caps brands.
What Customers Are Saying...
Reviewing: Tyr Kaleidoscope Silicone Cap
CHARLENE S., WINNETKA, CA
| May 20 2017
I love the color of my first swim cap. Now I know why the better swimmers use one. What a great first experience!
Reviewing: Grab Bag Swim Caps
Grab Bag Swim Caps
TERESA F., SARASOTA, FL
| May 9 2017
Best value anywhere. These caps are excellent. Im going to hand them out to friends.
Reviewing: Speedo Lycra Swim Cap
LINDA K., ALBANY, CA
| May 8 2017
Fine for my needs - snorkeling in the Galapagos Island. Have thin hair and have to protect my scalp from sun rays. More comfortable than Silicon or other material for me.