Product ID: TSSH0010 | SKU:
TRISWIM CHLORINE REMOVAL SHAMPOO contains Aloe Vera which is a popular botanical used for its moisturizing, soothing and calming properties. Formulated with an appealing light lime citrus scent, TRISWIM post swim SHAMPOO contains Vitamin A, plus Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), which is an important element to both hydrate and increase hair volume potential. Chamomile and Watercress assist in relieving symptoms of dandruff, and an itchy, dry scalp. TRISWIM is safe to use daily on permed and color treated hair, and is a Chlorine removal shampoo that also eliminates Chlorine, Bromine, Salt Water, chemical odor, and "green pool hair" caused by Copper. Restores, hydrates, nourishes, which helps rebuild strong healthy hair. Recommendation: Following TRISWIM SHAMPOO, use TRISWIM CONDITIONER to completely nourish hair follicles. Safe and highly encouraged to use every day. Manufactured by SBR SPORTS INC, est. 2004.Product Features include:
- TRISWIM SHAMPOO is specifically formulated to remove Chlorine, Salt Water, Bromine (hot tubs), and Chlorine odor by sequestering, attacking and rinsing the chemicals out of the hair and down the drain.
- Moisturizes with Aloe Vera, Vitamin A & Pro Vitamin B5.
- TRISWIM SHAMPOO effectively eliminates the straw-like feeling and "green pool hair."
- Formulated specifically for swimmers or active individuals who are exposed to harsh drying elements such as Chlorine, Bromine, Salt and Sun.
- Chamomile and Watercress assist relieving symptoms of dandruff and an itchy, dry scalp.
- Light Lime Citrus scent appeals to men, women, children and is considered a "salon rated" product.
- Safe to use every day and to use on chemically treated hair.
- No animal testing / Gluten Free / Paraben Free.
- TRISWIM is the #1 rated Hair & Skin Care product by United States Masters Swimming, USA Water Polo, US Swimming Schools, & water aerobics.
- 8.5 oz. flip-top tube
Perfect when used with Triswim Conditioner!
Be sure to browse other skin and hair care products from SBR Sports.
No reviews yet.