To begin a return, access our return portal here.
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase from Swim2000.com. If for any reason you are not completely happy with your order, we gladly accept returns and exchanges within 45 days from the date of shipment. To initiate a return or exchange, please follow our Return Authorization (RA) process to obtain an RMA number, which must be included with your package. Return requests can be made in the Customer Account section on our website.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original, unused condition, including all original tags. Please ensure that the items have not been worn in the water.
- All returns must be shipped prepaid; we cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries. We recommend using a traceable shipping method for your protection.
- To ensure your return is processed smoothly, please include a return invoice inside the box. Any package without a visible RMA number on the outside will be rejected.
- Obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number through the Customer Account section on our website.
- Package the items securely, including the return invoice inside the box.
- Write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package.
- Ship the package back to us using a traceable shipping method of your choice.
- Once we receive and process your return package, we will credit your account or place a new order for your requested exchange.
- Exchanges/Credits usually take 7-10 business days from the time we receive your item(s).
- There is no exchange shipping fee. You are responsible for shipping the item back to us, but we will cover the cost of shipping your exchange via our Ground service (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, and international countries).
- Customers from Alaska and Hawaii will be charged a $6.50 shipping fee for exchanges. International customers will have an $18 shipping fee.
- You are responsible for ensuring that we receive your return. We strongly recommend insuring your package or using a traceable shipping method such as UPS or FedEx.
- Please write your RMA number on the outside of your package for easy identification.
Refunds and Shipping Fees:
- Shipping fees are non-refundable in the event of a return or exchange.
- However, if your exchange items are eligible for free exchange shipping, we will cover the cost of shipping the exchange to you.
- In case your original order qualified for free shipping, but returns were made, bringing the total charge below the required $75, a $5.99 shipping fee will be deducted from your refund.
Items Ineligible for Return:
- Books and videos cannot be returned unless they are defective.
- Customized products cannot be returned.
- Clearance corner and grab bag products can only be exchanged.
We hope this updated return policy provides clear instructions and addresses customer concerns effectively. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact our customer support team.