Product ID: B2006-5
Triathlon coaching pioneer Marc Evans has trained pros and age-group triathletes for over 20 years, and he knows what it takes to be successful. His system is divided into phases that can be customized to fit various training seasons and racing objectives. The base preparation phase sets training goals and develops endurance, strength, flexibility, and technique.
- Set phases allow you to reach your goals on your terms
- Develop your goals and basic strength, flexibility, and technique
- Includes tools for self assessment and improvment
- Get the advantage that numerous legendary triathletes have benefited from
- Evans reveals the professional training secrets that have defined him as the triathlon training authority. Mark Allen, Karen Smyers, Mike Pigg, and Sue Latshaw are just a few of the legendary triathletes who have benefited from Evans mentoring.