Skip to content
~ SHOP OUR CLEARANCE SALE! ~ FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $50+
Tap Here ~ Shop Our Clearance Sale! FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $50+
Brand: Speedo

Speedo Women's Standard Swimsuit Bottom Boyshort Length

Sold out
Original price $52.00
Original price $52.00 - Original price $52.00
Original price $52.00
Current price $41.60
$41.60 - $41.60
Current price $41.60
Color: Sheen Black
Size: M

Product ID: 002726

Description

Are you ready to take your swim game to the next level? Introducing the Speedo Women\'s Standard Swimsuit Bottom Boyshort Length! It\'s made with Speedo\'s exclusive Block the Burn technology, providing UPF 50+ protection from harmful UV rays so you can soak up the sun without worry. Plus, the chlorine and pilling-resistant fabric ensures that this swimsuit bottom will last you season after season, making it an innovative and sustainable investment in your swimwear wardrobe. The Speedo Women\'s Standard Swimsuit Bottom is made with 80% recycled nylon. The remaining 20% elastane provides the proper stretch and comfort for all-day wear. Upgrade your swimwear game today and experience the difference for yourself.

  • UPF 50+
  • chlorine resistant
  • pilling-resistant
  • 80% recycled nylon and 20% elastane